HELPFUL INFORMATIONLike how to get here and what to bring etc. etc.
- We are One Human Family, let’s act that way.
- Clean Up after Yourselves!
- Save the Crawdaddy! Please NO soaps/additives in the Creek! Period!
- Please no open fires or alcohol.
- No pets! But we do have a festival mascot, Kodi, a black lab, whose heart would stop if he couldn’t see his dakini at all times. He is old, family friendly and you will see him constantly by my side.
- Give Love. Receive Love. Repeat.
What to Bring?
- Your Camping Stuff! Feel free to move in for the weekend with tents, tables, chairs, etc. in your space. Purchase a Car Pass ($25) to drive onsite and camp in a 20×20 space with your car, some friends and all your stuff. Or carry gear to the Valley or Enchanted Forest for free primitive camping
- Feel Free to Let Your Freak Flag Fly! Decorate your space!
- A poncho would be good for rain, something warm for cool nights along the creeks.
- Flashlight, Towel, Yoga Mat. We will have showers, ice and fresh water available.
- Drum, flutes or other personal instruments for the drum circle.
- A Big Smile!
What NOT to Bring?
- Loud Music, Generators or Fireworks.
- Closed minds or Bad attitude.
- The Rain.
- The Floyd Yoga Jam is trademarked and is the creative production of The Dancin’ Dakinis, Shirleyann Burgess and Laura Polant.
- This Event will NOT be cancelled due to inclement weather!
- All Ticket Sales are FINAL! But you can sell/transfer them!
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the YOJam all participants agree to lend their images or voices to all YOJam photographs, recordings or other media.
- All participants agree to waiver any claims against the Dancin’ Dakinis and Staff for any injury, theft, or inconveniences/cancellations! We strive to give your the best, safest and most enjoyable festival experience on the East Coast. As long as we all are Aware and Mindful, we can have a wonderful experience together.