Your safety — and the safety of our community — is paramount.
Our event will be in accordance with CDC and the State of Virginia regulations for Covid-19 safety restrictions and requirements. We are keeping a close eye on the Delta variant, and will make adjustments as needed and if necessary.
As of August 27th 2021, The State of Virginia & Floyd County are not enforcing a mask mandate for any outdoor activities.
Our guests will be the first to know if our policy changes. We couldn’t be more excited to safely see all your smiling faces this September!
We are committed to offering a safe and meaningful way to gather and practice in community. To that end, we are following all county and state guidelines carefully and working directly with Floyd County Public Health to diligently follow best practices.
What to expect
- We trust that most of you have taken the precautions to keep yourself safe and help get our community (and world) back to normal. We respect those who have chosen not to vaccinate and ask you to please wear your mask and keep a 6’ social distance.
- While 6’ social distancing measures are not mandated for outdoor venues, we ask that attendees give everyone a little bit more space and room to move. We will continue to keep class sizes small and manageable.
- Check the schedules near Info Depot, some teachers will require masks, vaccinations, and/ or social distancing to attend their class
- All stages for teachers, speakers and musicians will be roped off 6 foot from the front of the stage
- All venues will be outdoor tented or open areas with airflow as much as possible.
- Sanitizer at all venues + hand washing stations at the bathrooms
- Contact-less temperature check-in for all attendees.
- Free Covid Home Test kits.
- Free Cloth Masks
- Free single hand sanitizers
- Bring your own clean mat + props.
- Arrive clean + sanitize your hands upon arrival at each class/workshop.
- Do not attend class if you are symptomatic, had contact with a person who is symptomatic, have a pending test or have any other reason to believe you may be at risk of transmitting COVID-19.
- Please wear a clean mask over your nose and mouth if you have not been vaccinated.
- Please enter and exit classes swiftly.
If you have any of the below COVID symptoms, please do not attend the festival, which may include:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
Let’s make this safe & fun for everyone!!