FAQ’s for You!!
- This Event happens rain or shine!
- Bring your Ticket paper or download before you arrive. Ticket QR code will be scanned
- All Ticket Sales are FINAL! You may sell/transfer them, contact info@floydyogajam for more info!
- When can we arrive? When do we have to leave? Box Office opens at 9am on Thursday for 4Day Ticket Holders. 4Dayers have access to all events Thursday-Sunday, and 3Day Ticket Holders may arrive after 7am on Friday, 3 day ticket holders will have access only to events Fri-Sun. Please do not arrive before this time. No arrivals will be permitted after the gates close. Gates open at 7am Friday-Sunday. Please do not plan to arrive at any time that the gates are closed on any day of the festival. Gates close 10pm Thursday-Sunday, If you arrive after the gates close, there are temporary overnight spaces to the right of the Main Gate and hotels/bnbs nearby. All vehicles and people must leave the venue by Monday at 12:00 PM.
- Children under the age of 13 are free, must have a parent/guardian in attendance to enter festival.
- Day Parking, includes the whole 5 days (through Monday noon), it’s $5 for the full weekend or $3 per day- profit goes to Plenty! a local non-profit feeding the Hungry. Please bring cash for parking.
- A Shuttle Pass ($20) is required (no exceptions) for all peeps who want to make use of the shuttle to carry camp gear to their campsites in the Valley. Shutle Pass included with Yoga Studio Bundle.
- Car Camping, Glamping, Reserved Riviera, and Rv parking- Park it and it stays parked inside the gate until the end of the festival. This helps create less traffic throughout the festival, you may also park outside of Box Office in Lotus Lot if you think you’ll need to leave for trips to town..
- Car Camping includes a space for your car, and 2-10×10 tents or a 20 foot tent
- RV parking does not have Hook Ups. Generators off by 10pm
- Water Stations are located throughout festival site, fill your containers clean mountain water.
- Hot showers available
- YoJam is a green festival, use recyclable bins and food composting areas that are set up to help keep the planet clean. NO PLASTICS
- Your own cup may be used for water and teas as well at many of the food vendor stations. A Yojam silipint cup or Kleen Canteen festival cup is required in the Boogie Down Dance Hall. You must have a yojam silipint cup ( whuch have pour lines) to purchase an alcoholic drink in the boogie down dance hall, this years or any years cup will work ( accepting 16 oz Kleen Kanteen, anything to keep the Earth clean.
- NO Open Fires in camping areas! Please join the fun at the Fire Circle nightly up on the hill behind the lodge or acoustic scene at Tea & Jam Cafe!
- NO Pets. The Floyd Yoga Jam abides by ADA guidelines and owners of Service Dogs/Pets are requested to download our policy. Download the Service Dog Policy[/button]
- By purchasing a ticket and attending the YOJam all participants agree to lend their images or voices to all YOJam photographers, recordings or other media.
- All participants agree to waiver any claims against the Dancin’ Dakinis and Staff for any injury, theft, or inconveniences/cancellations! We strive to give your the best, safest and most enjoyable festival experience on the East Coast. As long as we all are Aware and Mindful, we can have a wonderful experience together.
- Bring sunscreen, rain gear, sweater or coat,a towel, and if possible a wagon for moving your camping gear to the campsite.
- What Items are Forbidden: Firearms, Fireworks and Explosives, Pets…
Will there be loud music-Yes. Music on Friday will end at a reasonable hour and Saturday night will feature a late drumming circle at the fire circle in which everyone is encouraged to participate. The drum circle is perhaps the oldest tradition in sacred music. We will continue to unabashedly support our culture’s newest expression of this legacy. Though we hope that all participants will try to take part in Saturday’s all-night ritual, we know that it’s not for everyone. We are working on a“Quiet camping” area and hope to have it available in 2020, please check in with Box office about this option.
- Ticket Policy
- All sales final.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Advertised presenters, teachers and artists are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.
The Dancin Dakini & Floyd Staff